Additional products and options
- Estimating Pedestrian traffic on sidewalks and intersections
- Evaluating traffic on multi-user trails, waterfronts and
- Understanding and enhancing the value of commercial
pedestrian traffic (footfall)
- Identifying peak hour traffic. More photos
>Dimensions : 23 x 10 x 18 cm (9 x 3.9 x 7 inches)
>Weight : 2,6 kg (5.9 lb)
>Operating temperature : -40°C - +50 °C (-40°F to 120°F)
>Waterproof : IP 68
>Material : Shockproof polyurethane
>Color : grey (others may be available on request)
>Range: up to 15 m/50'
- All-inclusive, non-distinguishing pedestrian and bicycle counter
- Specifically designed to blend into the urban environment
- Very resistant and discreet
- Ultra robust for protection against any vandalism
- Mounting system requires minimal engineering work
- Color can be adapted to match specific urban environments
>Dimensions: h : 100 cm (3.3'), Ø 14cm/5.5in
>Weight: < 20 kg (<44 lb)
>Operating Temperature: -40°C to +50 °C (-40°F to 120°F)
>Waterproof: IP 66
>Material: Galvanized steel and PVC
>Color: Grey ((others may be available on request)
>Range: Up to 15/50'
System especially adapted for:
- Highly eroded or very hard ground
- Temporary counting: equipment can be moved easily
- Pedestrian counting on snowy ground
- Mixed traffic counting (Pedestrians, Bikers, Inline skaters)
- Urban counting: Evaluating trends. More photos
>Battery life of the logger : 10 years
>Temperature : -40 ºC to + 50 ºC (- 40 ºF to 122 ºF)
>Waterproof : IP 68 (immersion or total permanent humidity)
>Minimum sensitivity : 1°C difference between the body
and outdoor temperature
Pyro Column (for the pyro lens)
- System designed for counting INSIDE BUILDINGS (tourism
offices, historic monuments, churches, info centers, shops, etc.)
- No installation required : the PYRO COLUMN is simply placed on the floor. Its position must be chosen carefully.
- The PYRO COLUMN should be placed on the side of a one metre wide passage for a single sensor column, and in the centre of a passage for a double sensor column (two pyros facing opposite directions).
>Size : Dimensions = 13 x 13 cm 5.1 x 5.1 in) / Height = 73 cm (28.7 in) / Footprint of a base on the floor = 30 x 30 cm (11.8x11.8 in)
>Weight : 7 kg (15.4 lb)
>Material : Black varnish wood
>Installation : Directly on the floor (even on uneven floors ; adjustable pads)
>Secure access to the logger : Flap locked with a key
For Acoustic SLAB Sensor
For installations in urban environments (e.g. pavement), we have formulated a mixture of recycled rubber and gravel that imitates asphalt but retains the flexibility required for accurate counting. This mixture is prepared on site when the SLABS are installed. A special detailed manual is available upon request.
Floating SLAB (more photos)
>For counting installations in an urban environment, we propose a floating SLAB option for discrete installations on any type of hard surfacing (asphalt, concrete, etc).
>The SLAB can be covered by any type of material.
A foam seal running around the slab provides the elasticity required for counting.
Honeycomb coating (more photos)
The "honeycomb" coating installed directly on the SLAB in the factory gives good results in the following situations :
>Hard ground : the honeycomb is covered by only 1 cm (0,4 in), thus transmitting the entire pressure of the footstep. (Use the floating SLAB for very hard ground)
>Unstable ground, the sand or gravel lodge in the honeycomb structure and prevent it from becoming exposed.
The Netbook is a miniature computer with a 10' screen, which allows data collection from counters with a Bluetooth connection. The embedded software Eco-Link directly transmits the data to the analyzis platform Eco-Visio. It is also able to change the sensor's settings.
Essential for collecting the data thanks to its Bluetooth link, it is a miniature computer that integrates many functions : diary, calculator, adresse book, integrated keyboard, etc.
To bring the logger out of standby mode and reset the screen of the logger.
Each sensor is supplied with 4 meters (13 ft) of cable.
Possibility of extension up to 10 m (33 ft) when placing an order.
>Rainbird Manhole or B125 for urban installations
>Manhole prepared at the factory upon request
>The Netbook and Eco-Link software
Counts since January 1st
- Bem-vindo International Events Why Count? Video Quick tour Bem-vindo
- Pedestrians Sensors Bicycles Sensors Vehicles Sensors Eco-Combo Data collection Eco-Visio's Software Additional Products Services Photo Gallery Solutions
- Team Manufacture Resarch and development Suppliers Company
- Clients London's Royal Parks Study of the Traffic Flow in Parks Use case in Perros Guirec Interview Natural Park, France Interview Natural Park, Belgium Use case, Spain Customers Alliance References
- Bem-vindo Geral Material Atendimento ao Cliente Support
- República Portuguesa Distributors Contact