Eco-Counter is the world leader in pedestrian and cyclist automatic counters. With a dedicated staff of over 45 people, and offices located in both France and Canada - the company manages projects in over 40 countries worldwide. Eco- Counter has continued to show its leadership in monitoring pedestrians and cyclists with continuous innovation in equipment.
The Eco-Counter Montreal office is currently looking for a Technical Sales Consultant to work on projects with our clients in the USA and Canada. This position is a great opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team in an expanding field. Eco-Counter's clients range from some of the most progressive cities in active transportation to picturesque protected areas in the world. Joining an existing team, this key position will allow the candidate to collaborate with clients and truly see the impact his or her work and efforts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Business development
- Development of marketing material and case studies
- Participation in conferences and trade shows
- Technical advice for clients before purchase
- After sales/installation client support
- Business, Engineering or Urban Planning Degree
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent English writing skills
- Solid presentation skills
- Strong commitment to alternative transportation
Required personal skills:
- Outstanding interpersonal communication
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent knowledge of computer technology
- Strong desire to travel (USA & Canada - 5 to 10 days per month)
- Ability to understand and explain different technologies
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Sales experience
- Experience in a related field
- Ability to work in Canada
- French or interest in learning French
This full time position is based in Montreal and includes benefits. Salary is based on experience.
Please send resume and cover letter with references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference 256 in the subject of the email.
Counts since January 1st
- Welcome In the Media Why Count? Quick Tour Welcome
- Pedestrian Sensors Bicycle Sensors Vehicles Sensors Indoor Counting Eco-Combo Logger Data Collection Eco-Visio Additional Products Services Photo Gallery Solutions
- Eco-Counter Recruits Team Manufacture Research And Development Suppliers Credits Company
- Use Case Interview Clients Customer Alliances References
- Welcome General Product Customer Support Contact Support
- Asia America Europa International Middle-East Oceania ALL Distributors Contact