Indien u overweegt voetgangers, fietsers of ruiters geautomatiseerd te gaan tellen
kan de distributeur u adviseren over welke locaties het meest geschikt zijn om de
EcoCounter tellers te installeren.
Selection of sites
This key step requires:
A good knowledge of the premises
A precise definition of counting expectations
One or several in-situ visits with a meter and camera.
How to Proceed:
For a single simple installation the local distributor will advise you either by phone or by visiting
the site with you from the pictures you can supply and talking about your needs and constraints.
Installing a larger fleet (more than 5) will require more time and it proves often useful to sub contract with professionals
>Choose major axis of the path, ideally a place that walkers cannot avoid
>Precisely list the crossroads in order to decide where is the most appropriate place to install the counters
>Avoid place where people can walk several times (parking, toilets), or where they can stop (lookout, notice boards)...
>Choose a path where people walk as regularly as possible
>Prefer narrow paths for cheaper and more precise counting. Ideally choose a place where people walk in a single line
>Think about discretion when retrieving data (logger can be hidden from 4m away from the sensors)
>Choose firm ground for slabs, and try to think about wet period (will it be muddy, eroding)
>A place can vary according to the season : for instance a path narrowed with a plant can
become larger in winter time
>Control the exact with of the path where counters will be installed before placing the final order
Validation of sites
A Validated site is a site successfully monitored.
For installations in natural environment, please refer to the user manual supplied
(or sent on request).
For installations in urban environment, especially for the ZELT loop on busy streets, we can assist you in a first stage to validate the site from a photo and with dimensions. Potential interferences must alos be checked, using a specific tool.
Voor meer informatie neem contact op met André de Vree, sales verantwoordelijke
voor EcoCounter binnen HIG Traffic Systems. Tel 088-6227506, email:
Geteld sinds 1 januari
- Welcome Currently on Why Count? Quick Tour Welcome
- Pedestrians Sensors Bicycles Sensors Vehicles Sensors Eco-Combo Data collection Eco-Visio's Software Additional products Services photo gallery Solutions
- Team Manufacture Research and development Suppliers Documentay base Company
- Clients London's Royal Parks Study of the Traffic Flow in Parks Use case in Perros Guirec Use case, Spain Interview Natural Park, France Interview Natural Park, Belgium Customers Alliances References
- Welcome General Material Customer Support Contact Support
- Netherlands Distributors Contact