Study of the Traffic Flow in Parks and Gardens in the Vallée de l'Eau Bourde (Urban Community of Bordeaux)
The Vallée de l'Eau Bourde irrigates urbanized and densely populated territories in the south of Bordeaux. Monitoring the traffic flow in this natural space is a key factor for its conservation, management and development.
10 Eco-Counters have thus been installed along parks and gardens in the towns of Bègles and Gradignan so as to study the traffic flow in the Valley.
The resulting counting data coupled with the qualitative data collected by the SADL (engineering company specialized in town and country planning) within the framework of this study will enable to measure the impact of the traffic on the quality and durability of those spaces, and thus to submit development proposals.
Counts since January 1st
- Welcome Why Count? Internationella evenemang Videogalleri Quick Tour Welcome
- Sensorer för gângtrafik Sensorer för cykeltrafik Sensorer för biltrafik Loggers Eco-Combo Logger Eco-Visio's Software Tillägsprodukter Services Photo gallery Solutions
- Team Manufacture Research and development Suppliers Documentary base Company
- London's Royal Parks Study of the Traffic Flow in Parks Use case, Spain Use case in Perros Guirec Interview Natural Park, France Interview Natural Park, Belgium Clients Customers Alliance References
- Välkommen Allmänt Material Kundkontakt support Support
- Kontakta Distributors Kontakta