Study of the Traffic Flow in Parks and Gardens in the Vallée de l'Eau Bourde (Urban Community of Bordeaux)
The Vallée de l'Eau Bourde irrigates urbanized and densely populated territories in the south of Bordeaux. Monitoring the traffic flow in this natural space is a key factor for its conservation, management and development.
10 Eco-Counters have thus been installed along parks and gardens in the towns of Bègles and Gradignan so as to study the traffic flow in the Valley.
The resulting counting data coupled with the qualitative data collected by the SADL (engineering company specialized in town and country planning) within the framework of this study will enable to measure the impact of the traffic on the quality and durability of those spaces, and thus to submit development proposals.
Counts since January 1st
- Welcome Currently on Why count? Quick Tour Welcome
- Pedestrians Sensors Bicycles Sensors Vehicles Sensors Eco-Combo Data collection Eco-Visio Additional Products Services photo gallery Solutions
- Team Manufacture Research and development Suppliers Documentary base Company
- Viestintäkampanjat Turvallisuus: Eco-signaali Matkailu Seuranta Study of the Traffic Flow in Parks Use case, Spain Interview Clients Customers Alliances References
- Welcome General Material Customer Support Contact Support
- Finland Distributors Contact