The Eco-Combo units have been designed to be both ergonomic (practical integration in the protective manhole, easy to use, etc.) and robust.
A special mould was developed which now meets the following requirements: the units are made of ABS-PC, a material that is highly resistant to shocks and colour-fading, and which has dimensions that are very stable in heat.
Two years of research have enabled watertightness issues to be resolved and a high level of mechanical durability to be achieved.
The units are manufactured in small production runs on latest generation, high-precision machines (non-polluting) that are also used in high-precision operations for the parapharmaceutical industry.
Each unit is visually inspected by an operator, and undergoes an 3D automated inspection that confirms compliance between the production and the many parameters laid out in the specifications.
Counts since January 1st
- Welcome In the Media Why Count? Quick Tour Welcome
- Pedestrian Sensors Bicycle Sensors Vehicles Sensors Indoor Counting Eco-Combo Logger Data Collection Eco-Visio Additional Products Services Photo Gallery Solutions
- Eco-Counter Recruits Team Manufacture Research And Development Suppliers Credits Company
- Use Case Interview Clients Customer Alliances References
- Welcome General Product Customer Support Contact Support
- Asia America Europa International Middle-East Oceania ALL Distributors Contact