The Eco-Combo units have been designed to be both ergonomic (practical integration in the protective manhole, easy to use, etc.) and robust.
A special mould was developed which now meets the following requirements: the units are made of ABS-PC, a material that is highly resistant to shocks and colour-fading, and which has dimensions that are very stable in heat.
Two years of research have enabled watertightness issues to be resolved and a high level of mechanical durability to be achieved.
The units are manufactured in small production runs on latest generation, high-precision machines (non-polluting) that are also used in high-precision operations for the parapharmaceutical industry.
Each unit is visually inspected by an operator, and undergoes an 3D automated inspection that confirms compliance between the production and the many parameters laid out in the specifications.
Geteld sinds 1 januari
- Welcome Currently on Why Count? Quick Tour Welcome
- Pedestrians Sensors Bicycles Sensors Vehicles Sensors Eco-Combo Data collection Eco-Visio's Software Additional products Services photo gallery Solutions
- Team Manufacture Research and development Suppliers Documentay base Company
- Clients London's Royal Parks Study of the Traffic Flow in Parks Use case in Perros Guirec Use case, Spain Interview Natural Park, France Interview Natural Park, Belgium Customers Alliances References
- Welcome General Material Customer Support Contact Support
- Netherlands Distributors Contact