The Eco-Counter Montreal office is currently looking for a Marketing Content Specialist to build content related to our products and services. This is truly a unique opportunity!
This position is a great opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team in an expanding field. Eco-Counter’s clients range from some of the most progressive cities in active transportation to picturesque protected areas. Joining a strong existing team, this key position will allow the candidate to collaborate with clients and truly see the impact of his or her work and efforts.
Eco-Counter is the world leader in pedestrian and cyclist automatic counters. With a dedicated staff of over 75 people, and offices located in both France and Canada – the company manages projects in over 54 countries worldwide. Eco-Counter has continued to show its leadership in monitoring pedestrians and cyclists with continuous innovation in their products.
*** Named on the Best Workplace in Canada list by Great Place to Work®
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Gather and organize feedback from different stakeholders
– Elaborate a content creation strategy
– Develop positioning for different products and services with sales team
– Write and development the content in collaboration with the rest of the marketing team
– Brainstorm and build content for presentations, newsletters, blog, website, brochures, etc.
– Build high impact print and digital advertising content
– Strategic organization and management of marketing content for the sales team
– Create case studies and white papers
– Bachelor Degree
– Excellent English writing skills
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Ability to perform in a complex and changing environment
– Commitment to alternative transportation
Required personal skills:
– Outstanding interpersonal communication
– Highly self-motivated
– Excellent knowledge of computer technology
– Ability to understand and explain different technologies
Desired Skills / Experience:
– B2B marketing experience
– Experience in a related field
– Experience with working with remote teams
– Experience with Salesforce, WordPress and/or MailChimp
– Ability to work in Canada
This full time position is based in Montreal and includes benefits. Salary is based on experience.
Please send resume and cover letter with references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference 774 in the subject of the email.
If you like it, share it!