Developing a Counting Program
Do you need some help developing a counting project? Our experts on staff are ready to lend a hand. Eco-Counter provides a number of services to help you in the early stages of your counting project.
- Identification of the problem to be solved and the objectives of the project.
- Definition of the counting sites that are the most appropriate for study.
- Selection of the counting technology and the system architecture.
- Validation of the counting figures to assure data quality and pertinence.
Determining the Location of the Counting Points
- Remote or on-site assistance in choosing counting sites.
- Validation of counter compliance with counting site specifications
For more information on the services we provide in helping you develop a counting project, please don't hesitate to contact your local Eco-Counter representative.
Eco-Counters have always been designed to be simple to use and simple to install. However, permanent inductive loop systems, installed in pavement, require cutting of asphalt or concrete. The installation of this type of system typically benefits from the expertise of a trained Eco-Counter technician. We offer on-site installation assistance as well as free remote installation support. To ensure a proper installation, Eco-Counter recommends on-site installation assistance for clients that are installing their first permanent, inductive-loop system in pavement.
Once your counting system is set up, Eco-Counter offers a variety of maintenance and service agreement ranging from an annual standard maintenance visit to rapid, on-site response due to equipment malfunction. Please contact your local Eco-Counter representative for more information.