The Eco-Counter Montreal office is currently looking for a Technical Support Specialist to assist our clients in projects in the USA and Canada.
This position is a great opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team in an expanding field. Eco-Counter’s clients range from some of the most progressive cities in active transportation to picturesque protected areas in the world. Joining an existing team, this key position will allow the candidate to collaborate with clients and truly see the impact his or her work and efforts. And we are pretty cool people.
Eco-Counter is the world leader in pedestrian and cyclist automatic counters. With a dedicated staff of over 75 people, and offices located in Canada, France Germany and China – the company manages projects in over 54 countries worldwide. Eco-Counter has continued to show its leadership in monitoring pedestrians and cyclists with continuous innovation in their products.
*** Named on the Best Workplace in Canada list by Great Place to Work®
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing long-lasting relationship with clients
- Troubleshooting technical problems
- Delivering solutions to clients
- Training and assisting clients
- Installing equipment
- Tracking issues in CRM software
- Collaborating with Sales and R&D teams
- College or University degree
- Strong ability to work in a team
- Excellent knowledge of Windows OS
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Strong commitment to alternative transportation
Required personal skills:
- Autonomous, thorough and organized
- Curious and flexible
- Problem-solving personality
- Highly self-motivated
- Travel (USA & Canada 0 to 5 days per month)
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Experience with technical equipment
- Experience in a related field
- Ability to work in Canada
- French or interest in learning French
This full time position is based in Montreal and includes benefits. Salary is based on experience. Please send resume and cover letter with references to montreal eco-counter.com. With the reference 743 in subject of the email.
Author: Raphaël Chapalain
Eco-Counter’s Digital Marketing Specialist
If you like it, share it!