The Eco-Counter Montreal office is currently looking for Technical Sales Consultant to work on projects with our clients in the USA and Canada. This position is a great opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team in an expanding field.
Eco-Counter’s clients range from some of the most progressive cities in active transportation to picturesque protected areas. Joining a strong existing team, this key position will allow the candidate to collaborate with clients and truly see the impact of his or her work and efforts. This is truly a unique opportunity! And we are pretty cool people.
*** Named on the Best Workplace in Canada list by Great Place to Work®
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Business development
– Participation in conferences and trade shows
– Technical advice for clients before purchase
– After sales/installation client support
– Business, Engineering or Urban Planning Degree
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Excellent English writing and speaking skills
– Solid presentation skills
– Ability to perform in a complex and changing environment
– Strong commitment to alternative transportation
– Training or experience in technical sales or relevant experience
– Two years of experience in similar position
Required personal skills:
– Outstanding interpersonal communication
– Highly self-motivated
– Excellent knowledge of computer technology
– Strong desire to travel (USA & Canada – up to 3 to 8 days per month)
– Ability to understand and explain different technologies
Desired Skills / Experience:
– Experience in a related field
– French or interest in learning French
This full time position is based in Montreal and includes benefits. Salary is based on experience. Please send resume and cover letter with references to email@example.com with the reference 682 in the subject of the email.
Author: Raphaël Chapalain
Eco-Counter’s Digital Marketing Specialist
If you like it, share it!